Question

BigMama130

National Credit Federation scam?
My husband applied for a pre-approval through a local loan officer and was denied, we were not surprised. The loan officer then suggested a friend of his who could "help" us out with DH's credit. The guy works with National Credit Federation, one of those credit repair companies. I've heard a lot of horrible things about these "companies", that they often take your money and you never hear from them again. Well, my husband contacted the guy who is with NFC, they spoke, and now we are sitting on the idea. I've read and I know that we could repair DH's credit on our own, or at least try for free, but I'd like to know whether or not anyone has dealt with NFC before. What was your experience like? I've Googled the crap out of NFC and I can't find much other than reviews from their website, which is not what I am looking for.

response

I am working with NCF to improve my credit.  It is not an overnight thing by any means but my score has improved from 618 to 636 in 3 months.  

Me too!

I am also looking for creditable information on NFC. I was recommended to them by a guy that builds homes and does a "lease to purchase" for individuals in the NFC program. I'm a little suspicious of places such as these when I can't find enough creditable information online. Anyone can pay to be a member of the BBB and post a phony USA Today article which is all I've found outside their own website. 

NCF

My credit score has increased from 618 to 636 after three months.  I am working with NCF.  12 items have been removed from my credit report.

alisonrowe86

Did you continue to use it?  Has it improved anymore?

NCF

I can tell you that I have been working with NCF for 3 months and it has been a great experience! Best decision i ever made! MOnique Martin is the best ! My score has risen 50 points in 3 months but every case is different

NCF

I tried doing repairing my credit on my own by writing debt verification letters to creditors, disputing the credit bureaus and was unsuccessful due to the lack of knowledge.  There are so many things we do not know about these credit reporting agencies, collection agencies,etc!  I finally knew someone that had a good experience with credit repair using NCF! And i finally did it ! I have been using NCF for 3 months! and man! I wish i would have done it sooner! I was so scared since some of these credit repair companies are definite scams! Monique Martin is my case worker and she is the best ! She responds quickly to questions, explains everything thoroughly-My score has gone up about 50 points in 3 months! But every case is different. I would recommend National Credit Federation EVERY DAY ! Good luck on the journey of obtaining good credit ,

My fiance got the same advice from a lender.  Did you end up doing it?  Did it help?  Having same issue right now.