Question

Jsaini

My unitization of credit card is not being updated since a month now. So i don't have correct score
i can see total utilization shown by credit karma is 26% but it is not correct. I guess here my current unitization is not being updated. Becasue of this , my correct credit score is not calculated. could you please tell me when can i see my correct score.

Credit Karma obtains your information from your TransUnion credit report.  You can obtain a beta copy from this website.  If there are any errors, you need to write to the credit bureau, Credit Karman cannot change the information.