Question

etxred60

My Transunion score today is 589 per Transunion. Your model says it is 550...very misleading.

Different scoring models will produce different scores. Always look to see what kind of score you are getting when you get a score somewhere. FICO scores are the most important ones as most lenders will use a version of them.

There are over 300 scoring models

in use in the US today.  nearly every one will give you a different score. There are also different scores for different types of loans and credit cards.  CK uses the Vantage model.  It tends to score negitives more severly  that other models but i think that is because CK is designed as a learning tool for people trying to learn to manage their credit 

Just today. I checked my FICO score on 3 credit card websites and got 3 different scores.  I checked my Equifax score on their website and it is also different than the scores here.  

Its better to understand what range your score is in rather than worry about an exact number. The fact is that if you scored your report every day you would probably get different numbers most of the time. 

hope that helps