Question

Omegafirefly79

My score says 629 here but on Scoresene and they are reporting 680. Why is it different???
...and when I called the bank to request a credit card balance increase....they said my score was 680 as well.
Is Credit Karma really updating the score every 7 days or do they just say they updated it. Seems little strange to me that the information that they are reporting is incorrect not only from one source but two!! Beware credit Karma users.

Probably different scoring models.  You can't expect different algorithms to produce the same results.