Question

JENNIFERKNOWLTON

my score has just dropped 45+ points in the last month or so and I don't understand why.
there doesn't seem to be any new activity to have caused the drop from good standing to fair. if you could please explain this to me.
thank you,
Jennifer

Most Helpful Response

I sometimes have that many points deduced in the score I get here from Credit Karma as well. The reason is because of my higher new balances of my credit cards, although both the new and old ones do not make my utilisation high (still less than 10%). I guess CK score is too sensitive of balances instead of utilisation as other score systems. Hope this helps.