Question

gdocktor3

My score dropped one point, Why?
Score's been climbing consistently for 2 years, now it dropped 1 point with no changes at all to my history. No missed payments, no hard hits, no inquiries, no collections, nothing at all and total utilization is only 4%. With that said, I only have 7 accounts and haven't opened any in a few years. Also, I'm currently only using one credit card. Could it be that I am not using my cards enough?

A one point change up or down is nothing to be concerned about.  You appear to be doing everything right, just continue doing it.   It could just be a rounding issue with the formula they are using.  As per the cards, ensure you rotate them from time to time so that they do not go inactive and get closed on your for no activity.