Question

D33J4YCR4Z33

My score dropped? No new credit lines, inquiries, past due, missed payment, etc.
I'm confused as this has happened twice in the last 6 months specifically on my Equifax score. I have had fluctuating credit card balances, but have been flawless on payments and even paying way above monthly minimums. Even tried calling Equifax direct, but it's sent back as a Credit Karma issue. I can get the Equifax score, but only if I'm dumb enough to pay $20/month for monitoring.. Anyone else have this experience? Again, no major reporting items, and even a recent loan paid off with no missed payments, and I drop 40 points?!

As always, to determine the cause(s) of any scoring change you have to carefully review reports from before and after the change.  We do not have access to your reports and cannot answer your question for you.