Question

rendrikat

my report shows no issues at all, I have a rating of 805, 806 how can I make that go higher

What else to do?

My CS is 805.   I make all payments ahead of schedule.  I pay with my bank debit card for almost everything.  I have other cards (maybe 3) and only use it to pay one bill.  I recently leased a new car In January .  I have no outstanding bills.  How can I make my score go up? My mortgage and other monthly bills are less than $2,000. I don't know why my score isn't higher.  Help please

Since you didn't share anything about what your credit profile looks like, I would suggest designating some time reading articles found on here and across the internet on how to maximize credit scores.