Question

snackerly

my primary email address is already being used here how do i find out who and when it was checked?
My primary email is snackerly@gmail.com but when I tried to use it your site told me it was already used. Please help I am using my backup now .

I want you to respond

My acct was hacked and it took me three months to get it straightened out. Now I realized they used my primary email to get into my credit report. Please help me find out who this is OR how to stop the damage.

just received email that someone is dong a background check on me ?  I'm not applying for ANYTHING!  Not  working so I would like to know who it is and it's for??