Question

SilveThorn

My payment history doesn't seem accurate - Where can I learn more?
When I look at my payment history score I have an F.

It says I only pay 80% of my bills on time. However, I pay them all on time.

I also pay all my credit cards in full! There is no balances remaining.

I would know if I didn't pay on time, because I'd see late charges and notices. So I have no idea what 20% of my bills are being recorded as perpetually late.

Is there any way I can find this out? It seems my score in all other areas is just fine.

Now, 2-years ago I refinanced my house. I did expect that to fully impact my credit... however it seems the late bills report by month and I've been on time with everything now for a year and a half.

I can't figure this number out? Is it taking an average of the last 3 years? Or is it being calculated month by month?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Why don't the numbers change?

But why don't my numbers ever change?  CK says I have 120 on-time payments out of 130 and those two numbers have never changed since I started monitoring and learning through CK.  With my payments all being ontime now for quite some time, I'd expect both numbers to rise, thus yielding a slowly improving % on-time.   Why don't my numbers EVER change?     AND... how far back are they looking on the "currently open accounts?"

The Payment History on your Credit Report Card includes all payments that are listed for the currently open accounts on your credit report.

Generally, late payments will be listed on your credit report for 7 years.

You can view a detailed record of the payment history for each of your accounts on your Full Credit Report here: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/creditreport#accounts