Question

emilyrulz333

My mortgage is showing up twice on my credit report
My mortgage is showing up in 2 seperate times on my credit report. This means I am showing more debit then I acctually have. The bank just said to update my credit report and it would go away but it didn't. Is there someone with a reporting agency for the credit people that I could call or should I call the bank back and argue with them to fix it?

Most Helpful Response

Same is happening to me with my Chase Mortgage.

Same thing

The same thing just started happening to me today, hopefully it's a Crecit Karma glitch!

Same thing

Same thing with me on my Wellsfargo mortgate. I pulled my credit report and it is only on it once.  This is Credit Karma Glitch.

also, my credit score is significantly different on Credit Karma VS actual credit report I pulled for the same reporting agency. Does anyone have the same problem?

This is still happening to me

Wells Fargo still reported twice here but not in actual bureau report