Question

rino757

My mom has 98% utilization on a card I'm an authorized user on. What should I do?
She has no missed payments, but prior to the authorization my credit scores were even lower and I was rejected on any applications for my own card. After becoming an authorized user, I was able to open two credit cards (that I plan to use only to build my credit).

My mom is currently working to bring her utilization down, but it's going to take a long time and I'm wondering if it would be better for my credit score/history to just cancel my authorization on her card and keep my own 2.

Yes you probably want to get removed. Have her contact the credit card company and remove you and then you can contact the credit bureaus and tell them that you are no longer an authorized user on the card and want the account removed from your credit reports.