Question

Alecmj96

My mom didn't pay a medical bill for me while i was in HS, how do i get my score back up?
it has been 3 years and i just turned 18 when i was admitted to the hospital. she was supposed to pay it off but never did. now it is under my name and my credit score and i need help in knowing how to get it back up. i can't get any credit cards. i really need advice.

The bill was when you were 15? That's not your bill. If the bill happened when you were 18, you need to pay it if you don't want the collection on your credit report...

Did you sign the paper stating you would be financially responsible for the debt?  If not get copies of your regular credit reports and file disputes on this debt with the bureaus reporting it.