Question

Dayo14

My long history of good credit is missing from my report can I get it back?
I don't understand why all of my good credit is missing from my report. I got my first loan when I was 18 and have always paid back my loans on time but my report says I've only got les than two years of history? I paid of my car and truck just a few years ago. Is there a way to get all of these great examples of my credit worthiness back on my reports? Thanks for any info!

When a potential lender looks back at your credit history, they don't go any further back than 10 years.  Anything older than that is, basically, ancient history.  They like to see a history of active credit accounts.  That is just the way credit works, and, unfortunately,we can't get them to look any further back.  Financial stability changes far too rapidly for them to consider old accounts.  Wish they would in your case, but glad they don't in mine.