My first credit card charged me some insurance fraudulent fees which I was unaware of...
hey my credit score is in the beginning of Excellent margin, but what bothers me the most is my first or second credit card started to charge me some fraudulent insurance which I was not aware of. I received 6 late payments for the balance of $26 Seems like a joke. I paid it off as soon as they decided to inform me. Since then the creditor closed the account since I stopped using the it. Now the question is what can I do for it to go away, so my credit score will sky rocket? if its even possible.. please let me know if anyone knows anything. Thanks in advance.. respectfully, Vlad