Question

62eagles

My ex-husband is supposed to take care of several credit cards.
The divorce decree spelled out that he has to pay off the balances and take my name off the credit cards. He hasn't done it yet, and it's affecting my credit score. What can I do?

I would contact your divorce lawyer and tell them that he is in violation of the order or just go to the courthouse and notify them. If you were just an authorized user on the cards, contact the credit bureaus and tell them that you are no longer a user on the cards and ask them to remove the accounts from your reports.