Question

cwjmom1

My credit score is stuck in 2009 how do I change that?
I re-activated my account last week. I guess last time I had used it must have been 2009. When I click on the update my score link it tells me it can't and to ask support for help why it won't update. I have been looking for a link to actually ask an employee at Credit Karma why it won't update but all it keeps taking me to is this section which looks like it is for members. I have already waited a week and tried refreshing the link a number of times and it still shows 2009 and still says I can't update when I try. I even tried to set up a new account and it said it is a duplicate account and it won't set up a second one. I just want my current credit score as CreditKarma says it provides for free yet the one on line is from July 2009. If Credit karma personel are viewing this PLEASE tell me how to get the system to update from four years ago!

A while back the system was changed from selecting a link to update to automatic updating. I would give it at least three week for it to show a new update. If it still has not updated then you can email support.