Question

crazy8809

My credit score has hit a plateau how can I increase it?
I have two credit cards one with a $4,500 limit the other one with a $500 limit. They are always kept below 9% utilization and I always pay it off completely. I have never had any type of Loan in my life. But I do have some medical bills and I owe two apartment complexes money what should be dropping off my credit reports soon. What else can I do to increase my credit score I do plan on getting a mortgage within the next year and a half.

Obviously, you need the collections gone for your scores to improve. You are also lacking "credit mix" without an installment loan. You should start reading about all of this right away and do what you need to do or you are going to be very disappointed when you are denied for a mortgage.