Question

Heatherlee61

My credit score dropped 31 points in a week
Every Thursday I pull my credit score. I dropped 31 points! I have 22% of my Credit Card utilization instead of 23% last week. All payments are on time. I have no negative reports on here. Only 3 new adds since last week and that was a reduction in my amount due of $1,253. I don't understand. How can they drop that much in a week with nothing negative on it? No applying for new credit, car, house, canceled credit cards- NADA.
WHAT IN THE WORLD????

What did you mean by 3 new adds?   Your utilization really needs to be below 9%.  Did anything drop off your reports such as a BK or maybe a old account?