Question

Ecooke

My credit is up to 545 now what can i do to make it to 600 i have one card with a 320 limit
I've been repairing my credit for about 3 months now and have managed to raise my score from 499 to 545 i'm making OK progress i guess but looking for the kick out of the 500's so i can make my way to getting my first house finally. thanks for all the advice in advance. also i have one thing on my my credit a roommate i used to have back when i was 18 he sadly died two years ago when we used to live together i ended up meeting my girlfriend and eventually moved out before i could sign the lease over to him solely he was evicted for partying and now that hes no longer hear does all that debt fall onto me is there anything can do so i can clear this up?

Nobody can tell you how to get your score up to 600 without a thorough review of your full credit report.  I suggest you go to www.credit.about.com and read up on how to improve your scores.  Regarding the lease - is this account showing up on your credit report now?  If not, don't worry about it.  If it is, do you know what month & year you moved out?  I ask because it will fall off your report automatically in 7 & 1/2 years from date it went past due.  You could always try to work something out with the landlord and see if he's willing to take it off your report in exchange for payment if you're not willing to wait.  Best of luck!