Question

Anathemata

My credit has gradually been falling for the 6 months or so and I don't know why.
I have never missed any payments, and there are no bad marks on my credit. I have 5 loans, two are student loans that I have had for around 5 years, one is a car loan that is about 2 years old, and two are unsecured loans that are a little over one year old. My debt to income ratio is under 5%. I make around $74,000 a year. In the past 6 months my credit score has dropped 50 points and the only thing that has changed is that I have had 3 or so credit inquires added. I don't have any credit cards and I should probably get one but I have no idea why my credit is so low (657) and why it just keeps dropping.

Since the score you see here is only for your use, I wouldn't worry about it too much.  If you want to see your true FICO score (which is the score that lenders look at) you need a Discover IT card (they put it on your statement) or you can purchase it at www.myfico.com.