Question

Leigh111999

My credit had 4 credit hits by 1 Company...how can I raise my credit score
My credit score was high enough for JP Morgan Chase to approve me for a mortgage. But then they ran my credit 3 times and dropped my credit score almost 100 points! Omg now its too low for anyone to approve me for a mortgage without a credit counselor working with me to repair my credit and that's why JP Morgan Chase ran it 3 times so they could have there credit counselor have me pay him $650.00 to raise it 3 points to have an even credit score of 700! I have never had credit cards and nothing reporting to Transunion due to a student loan that was on my credit for 19 years and since paid it off...still on my credit report! What can I do to raise my credit score without paying someone.a lot of money? Please help I want to buy a house!

Wow!

Sounds very interesting.... You can write them a letter and ask them to please remove these inquiries. Be polite because they don't have to remove them for two years by law. Plus it should not cost you no where near $650 to have anything removed off your credit file!!!