Question

hbincm

My CR shows that I have 2 derog accts. Why doesn't CK show that? Is that BC they are paid?

Most Helpful Response

What? Who would be paying Credit Karma to hide anything from you? They make their money from advertising, so if anything they'd want you to know and offer you a credit repair service...

Back to reality though, Credit Karma pulls their info from TransUnion. Which reporting agency is the report you're referencing from?

Paid derogatory accounts will still show up on your credit report.  Barkinglama is correct, though.  Chances are the creditor is not reporting it to TransUnion.  The company I work for reports to all three bureaus, but it costs us money for each bureau.  TU was the toughest of the 3 to deal with, so I'm not surprised if a creditor chooses not to report to them.

Thank you everyone for your responses. I have contacted CK directly to see what they say.

I'm looking at my CR from ScoreSense and it shows that each bureau is showing both derogogatory accounts. Would there be a possibility that CK didn't show them because they are 5-6 years old?

Thank you for your responses. I appreciate it.

Addison170

I guess that would be a question for CK.  Since they get their data from TransUnion, not sure why it wouldn't show up here.  Sorry I couldn't be more useful.