Question

Latina58

My Bankruptcy is being clear how can it be remove from my credit report

Bankruptcy

I would like to know how is it that I am clear with bankruptcy it still show in my credit report I been paiding my cards I try to open cards and they say I can beca of my report states bankruptcy that has been been clear already being in the report is giving me problem to open card or get other opening to my statue of my request so can someone address this to me by emailing me Ty's 

A bankruptcy shows on your credit report for 10 years after it is filed, then it will fall off.  Until that time, you are going to continue having difficulties getting any new credit.  The articles on this site cover that situation very well.