Question

Sunshine81712

My Auto Loan is pain off, how do I remove it from my credit report
I was in a car accident March 9, 2012. Geico paid off my car loan off because I totaled my car.I noticed my auto loan was on my credit report and I then called Chase numerous times, I was told that my account has been pain and closed. I told them it was coming up on my credit report, that the loan (account) was open. I should not have a 8000 deliquent loan on my credit report when the loan was pain off six months ago. How do I get this off my credit report, Chase is not helping me!?!?!?

Chase is Chase

as a Giant Monster Mega Bank, it will be hard to deal with them.

Do you have evidence that Geico paid it off? Did Chase apply it to your account?

I would them a certified letter with your evidence.