Question

ernestoalonzolubbocktexas

most of theses bills r paid of u need to check ur ****ing crediters
you need to check again I've paid of my cards off.

Paid off cards

Credit Karma (Who I neither work for nor am I paid by) has nothing to do with the information that is reported on your credit profile.  They, and any otehr credit monitoring service only extracts the information from the bureaus (TransUnion and Equifax in Credit Karma's case) and provides that too you (for free I might add).  

The information that they provide to you is provided by the credit bureaus which in turn is provided to them from the original creditor.  If your credit reports are showing balances, then it is because your orginal creditor has yet to provide the updated information.  As such, they would be the place to take up the ***ing. :-)

Hope that helps,

Joe

It's also helpful to keep in mind that your creditors only send updates to the credit bureau once per month. We show your "reported" balance, which isn't always your current balance, or statement balance. Credit reports are not updated instantly when you make a payment.