Question

matthewwisconsin1983

mortgage reported inaccurate 90 day late, score hasn't gone up since they removed the late report
a mortgage i had showed up as a 90 day late and dropped my score over 100 points. when i noticed this error, the bank took away the payment history and now shows 0 late payments, we had this loan for 7 years with no late payments but my score didn't go up. it actually went down because i had a few companies pull my credit as i was seeking a new mortgage but cant get one now due to all of this. why wont it go back to 775, I'm now at 629 and not happy.