Question

lunce81

Mortgage loan duplicate
My Credit Karma account shows duplicate mortgage loans. Both have same opening date but were added at different dates. I called transunion and they assured me it does not show up for them, but the added date was when they updated the balance on my current loan... She was not sure how to correct this with Credit Karma. It added the total of last updated balance to when the account opened so its a massive number. Can anyone help?

duplicate mortgage showing

I have the same problems~my mortgage shows twice and it looks like i owe the 2 amounts together both show the same account number as well as the balance~I have been trying to figure out too how to delete one of them...and yes a great question because I am sure there are more of us with this problems~help anyone??