Question

PVVH

Mortgage Application - Credit Score vs Car Loan Payoff.
I plan to submit my application for pre-approval with my bank within 3 to 5 weeks and need valuable advice to assign my resources at their best.
My score today says TransUnion 740 - EquiFax 736 - Credit Card Utilization 7% - 9 credit card accounts.
I also have an auto loan with 15 payments due. For some reason it doesn't show up under auto loans ....puzzled.
Does paying the auto loan off now increases my score? by how much? how soon?
To the best of my knowledge, the bank will also pre approve a higher loan amount if I reduce my monthly obligations. In other words, if I only had a couple car payments left and applied for my home loan, those couple payments will be considered as my fixed expense over the 30 years of the loan? am I the only one that finds that crazy? or am I wrong?
In the other hand, I can alternatively reduce my credit card balances which altogether are less than a third of what I would invest in paying the car off?
Savvy Credit Karma Community, considering both options, which is the better business?

I would Eliminate all the Credit Card debt.    Even if you do this the Mortage might request you close some of the accounts.  

Cut the car loan in half. 

If you have the cash on hand to do both then do it.

You don't want more then 25% of your income going towards your Home Mortgage ( that would include taxes and Insurance )