Question

KevinFSU90

Mortgage and car payments on time but little bearing on score?
First, I'm aggravated that my always on-time mortgage and car payments have apparently no bearing on my credit score but my piddly $1500 in credit card limit being too high lowers my score? Is this true? My mortgage was refinanced and now my new payment doesn't even appear on my credit reports? Can anyone explain all of this to me? Is there someone who can help me understand? Thanks!

It's possible your mortgage and auto loan lender don't report to Transunion or Equifax, which are the two credit reporting agencies shown on this website. It can take two to three months for payments to show. You can contact the lenders and ask them if they report, and if they do, to what agencies.