Question

Vidwoman

Mistake on my credit report.
Transunion and Equifax have investigated and removed a fraudulent credit card on my credit report. And Experian is still investigating. Why is it still showing up in my credit report?

I just had something similar happen to me. It all depends how recent it happened and when they resolved the issue, as well as when the Credit report is updated again. 

In my case Equifax and TransUnion have been updated about a late payment back in Februay 2014. In Transunion I could actually see the progress over the months, February as me disputing the late payment report, March and April were showing that an investigation was under way, May my bank refused to do anything and reported they didn't see an error. June thew acknowledged the mistake and finally in July it showed as resolved.

Give it maybe another cycle and then ask Experian again why it is still showing.