Question

ssfreddy

Missing Credit not showing up on my credit score can borrow up to $19,000.00
I have a credit account with Cornwell Tech-Credit with a blance of $5100 I pay monthly with a max borrow limit of $19,000.00. Why does this not show up on my credit? I have had this account for five years and never missed a payment. My interst is 9.99% the best they have to offer. A little help here

If that creditor reports to TransUnion credit bureau, then it should show up on this website.  You'd have to ask the creditor which bureaus they report to.  You can pull your full credit report from one of the other bureaus for free at www.annualcreditreport.com and see if it shows up on any of the others.