Question

PlsHelpMeThxInAdvc

Missed two separate fed student loan payments and my credit fell 124 pts, how can i fix?
I missed two separate student loan payments and it hit my credit score--went down 124 points. After asking family for some help, I was able to contact my direct loan service provider and brought my account to current. Is there any way to bring up my score after taking 124 pt hit? Part of me wants to dispute and have my direct loan service provider send a "current" report to the credit bureaus , but would that make a difference?

First, the word dispute is tossed around quite easily.  You have no dispute, so save your time and energy.  Contacting your load provider and working with them to remove the late payment is a good step.  If they do it great, although there is nothing that requires them to remove the entry.  If they make the change, then yes, it will make a difference.  Otherwise, if they do not, you can only reverse that by ensuring all future payments are current on all of your accounts.