Question

HeresJohnny90

Minimum payment due is 0.00$??
I'm trying to increase my credit score, and decided to start using my credit card again, but not more than 20% of the balance. I'm at 20% of the balance right now, and my next bill due date is 12/01, yet it says my minimum payment due is 0$? I'm confused. Does this mean I should wait until I get an actual bill to pay the whole thing in full? The last payment I made was 10/29, and I still had a remaining balance of 319.00. If I pay my balance in full at the end of this month, will CC company report it to the credit bureaus?

They should be reporting Monthly the Balance owed on the CC.

Not sure what CC this is, but seems like they are screwing you over.

Never Ever Carry a Balance on a Credit card.  EVER!