Question

triciarf

minimum credit score to refinance auto loan
I know with mortgages, an FHA loan requires a minimum credit score of 640. I would like to know, if there is a minimum credit score a lender would require to refinance an auto loan.

thinking about refinancing my auto loan is it a good time I still owe 5600 on the car and I have 2 years left on the loan.  What kind of credit score should i have to refinance

My score isn't that high now, and wasn't when I originally bought the car. I am just wondering if I can get a better rate along with a smaller payment. Maybe it would be better to just keep the loan I have with only 3 years left on it.