Question

calgonsd

medical bill put on my credit report. wreck ruled not my fault. Hospital turned to collection agcy
was in wreck ruled other person fault.Hospital sent the doctor bill at ER to collection agency how do I take care of this? put on my credit.

No fault no pay

The accident may have been someone else's fault but the medical bill is your's. If the accident was deemed someone else's fault then their insurance is liable for your damages including medical costs. You must pursue them through legal means. In other words sue them. But first, pay your bill. It is your responsibility.

Good Luck

Da Man 7