Question

Chriseoff

Me and my ex wife filed a 13 after divorce i converted mine to a 7. transunion 509 how do I recover?
as the title states, Me and my ex filed a chapter 13 while married. In divorce decree said we must seperate bk. So I transferred mine to a 7, should go to court in a couple weeks on it. My transunion score is a 509, what steps should I take to raise this as much as possible as fast as possible, as I'm wanting to purchase a home and I know the chances are slim with a score such as this. I've never had any credit, I'm 26 years old, I want to start fresh. If anyone can help me I would GREATLY appreciate it.

nobody can help?