Question

Vgof5

Manual payment reporting
I'm looking for advice on how to send, manually, payments made and statements to report on my credit. Is there a central tax number? Or phone number?

Banks, collection companies, etc.. report to the CRA's as "subscribers".  They pay to report your data.  The CRA's are for profit corporations, you gotta pay to play.

I'd start with the bank not reporting your info.  They may not have your data correct.  But some lenders actually don't report, like hard money loans, buy here pay here type of car dealers, etc..

Lenders pay to be members of the CRA's. This way they can pull reports and send information.  Remember there are three that are typically used and many lenders may only use one.

I've never heard of a way to report that

I think that you have to call the company and remind them to report your payments to your file. I doubt there is any way to report payments yourself. You might be able to file a dispute and explain that you are making your payments on time.

Try this

I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was. "treatyourself016@ g m a i l . c o m" is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later.

Bad credit repair

Hello Everyone, for the past 8 months, I have been battling with my credit score because it was very low, until I met this programmer and senior tech analyst (yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c o m) through a friend of mine. He helped increase my credit score from 435 to 780. I was really surprised that he helped me do it within 9days, even though I doubted him at first because he told me to pay an upfront service charge, before any action can take place. After I paid a little upfront fee. he got my credit report fixed within 4-5  days, my credit score increased. He also cleans up chexsystem report and the DUI report. You have 110% guarantee of a clean and safe job from him therefore, I advise you contact him (yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c o m) for a similar service. He is completely good and trust worthy. 

Legit !

Hello Everyone, for the past 8 months, I have been battling with my credit score because it was very low, until I met this programmer and senior tech analyst (treatyourself016 @ g m a i l . c o m) through a friend of mine. He helped increase my credit score from 435 to 780 to 820 I was really surprised that he helped me do it within 9days, even though I doubted him at first because he told me to pay an upfront service charge, before any action can take place. After I paid a little upfront fee. he got my credit report fixed within 5-6 days  days, my credit score increased. He also cleans up chexsystem report and the DUI report. You have 110% guarantee of a clean and safe job from him therefore, I advise you contact him (treatyourself016 @ g m a i l . c o m) for a similar service. He is completely good and trust worthy.