Question

Elleelle726

Major credit drop no changes?
I was late on a credit card payment. After 2 years of hard work, My credit dropped 70 points! Is this normal? Is it possible for me to gain this back? I've been working towards buying a house next year, and now I feel this is out of my grasp. Is credit karma even accurate anymore?

How late were you on the payment? Sometimes you can call the credit card company and they will forgive the late payment. The only way to fix would be to call the CC company or to give it time and continue to make on time payments. Good luck with buying your house. I am on credit repair mode to buy one as well!