Question

liverdmai

lowes cli denial
I've had a Lowes cc for more than 6 months,($300 limit) requested CLI by phone was denied. Only owe $94 on it and have paid much more than the limit on time (before time) each month. The letter I received in the mail said I had a 604 score, but CK scores says 680. Any ideas on why I was denied?

The letter told you why you were denied. What did it list as the reasons? I would guess that the low credit score was a reason and that alone may have been reason enough. Understand that most lenders use FICO scores, you get Vantage scores here. The Lowes card is garbage anyway from what I understand, they charge you interest beginning at the time of purchase with no grace period, and that is a card that you want to avoid using. The only time a Lowes card could be handy is with the promotional financing and that is only for large purchases. Work on building your scores up and you will find a much better card. Personally, I have never got a Lowes card and never plan on it for the fact that there is no grace period on purchases.