Question

higginbocker

Low credit limit opened for a little over a year! Should i close it if i have other cards?
I have Credit cards that have been open for a while and have good credit limits. I have a credit through company we used to buy a product. The company left the credit open in case we wanted to buy more products in the future. It is listed as a a credit card on my list of accounts. I want to know if closing the account would negatively affect my credit score. It will increase my average age of open accounts by closing it since it has only been open for 1 year 4 mos and my other accounts are much older. I will be fine with the utilization since we i dont use much of my available credit. Will closing it affect my score in some other way?