Question

Tarverdian

Light at the end of the tunnel
A few years ago we started looking at houses. I came to CK to see what score I was working with, I knew it wasn't going to be pretty but to my surprise my credit was terrable. I think it showed 550 but the lender pulled closer to 500. Using the community advise within 12 months we were able to qualify for A mortgage with around 650 fico score. Fast forward two more years. I walked into Toyota I was kind of nervious to see what had happen to my credit sense and to my surprise they pulled two reports 795 and 793 wow. What a difference a few years makes. To everyone that is just starting out please just relax, read and educate yourself. Credit is a game and to win at it you must know the rules. My CK score now is 771 and 770 a little lower than what the dealership pulled. But for a free service CK is top notch. Thank you CK community. No way I would have pulled this off without you!

Isn't it great to finally be able to play the credit game and have it work for your benefit?  That has been my experiencse, too, and I am a disabled veteran on a fixed income. But the knowledge gained from the information on this site has made that possible.