Question

pito09

length of open credit cards
my length of certain credit cards is under 4 years which gives me a poor rating. can i raise my score by closing those accounts and only keeping the ones with more time

NO!!

Give it time for the age of accounts to build!!  Any time you close accounts, you are hurting your score. It appears you have not read the very educational articles about how credit works that are presented on this site, and Credit Karma's focus is on teaching people about credit so they can enjoy the benefits a good score brings.  I took the time and now have a very good credit score even though the "age of accounts" factor is still poor. I'll just give that time.