Question

Gallen4176

late payment from collections
I have a collection that is from medical bill and been on there since 2015. last update on credit karma they removed there collection and now its a in open account and has started to report late payments. I have not set up a payment arraignment with them in no way im paying other things off first. Can they do this type of thing?

I strongly suspect that this is some type of glitch on Credit Karma as I have read multiple reports of other people having this same issue. I would wait it out and check back and in the meantime, check your credit at more places than just here.