just paid off all my credit cards. how long before my credit score changes?
how quickly does the credit score change?

itsmikey888

Your credit score will change on Feb 29th 2011. You will also have good news in your family or relationship, and come in to a financial fortune.

Response by
nomind7

Your score should reflect the drop in utilization rate when your creditor reports it sometime within the month. 

I can only speculate an exact date since every business reports on a different day. .  I have 3 cards and one reports the 20th, the 1st and the 3rd reports on the 6th.  Those are the dates my score changes.. but thats me, idk about your accounts.  But you should see your score improve within 30 days.

If you paid it off 100%.. then it might not change or even drop.  You should try to keep 1 - 7% utilization on your cards.  Lenders want to see this and it will give you a better score.  Dont go up to the reccomended 30% uti, thats crazy.  1 - 7% is plenty according to myfico.

Response by
Klien

Submit to the Community