Question

wickedowl

jcp card wont connect
My JCP card doesn't connect anymore and I can't find it when I go to "manage all accounts"; the isn't a listing in the dropdown menu for GECRB/JCP. Any advice?

Most Helpful Response

JC penny wount connect

Same problem can't manage jcpennys account. Wish some one from CK would respond with explanation of some kind. 

I agree, I can't connect my JC Pennies card either. I think it might have to do with GE Capital renaming itself Synchrony. I dont exactly know though

CRole121

Funny but I have a synchrony (carecredit) that won't connect .

J.C. Penney & Amazon

Same here, can't connect my J.C. Penney and Amazon accounts here, tried different variations of the names to no avail.  Now Amazon does show up as a Visa card, but mine is an Amazon Prime Store Card managed by Synchrony Bank, any suggestions?  These are the last two creditors needed to be added to the managed list.  Thank you in advance fo your help. 

Can't find j c peney in lender search

Same here.  I can't even find anything close to jc penney in search field to add a connection