Question

saradifranco1015

I've written a good will letter and got no response, account is paid in full, what else can I try?
I'm trying to get a medical bill removed from my credit report, I have paid the account off and it has been paid off for 3 years. I have written a goodwill letter and sent an email to the company in regards to this and have gotten no response. What else can I do?

not much

As far as they are concerned the account is settled and they no longer report on it.  (It costs them to report on each account. So there is no incentive for them to pay to remove a derogitory remark on your report)  It will take about 4 more years for it to "Fall off" your report.

A goodwill letter is just that, Asking them to extend the Goodwill of removing their remarks. But there is no obligation on their part to do so.