Question

BCHink

I've noticed that my mortgage is not on my credit report. Should I request this be added?
We have had a mortgage for 14 years. It changed hands a few times from Countrywide to BoA and now it's with Nationstar. High balance 141k down to 95k now. When we filed bankruptcy the mortgage was NOT dishcarged, but the credit report shows BoA closed account with derogatory remark of bruptcy discharge. However the account is no longer BoA's and was neyer closed. Would my score go up or down if I added this debt in? I've paid it late rarely (only greater than 30 days once in past 10 years).