Question

Teresa198008

it say I missed 3 payments but I did not
payment is due on 30th but don't get paid till 7th and make payment on the 9th of every month
lender will not change payment date unless I give them $500.00 jr motors lake havasu city az

If you are paying 9 days after the due date, then you have been late. If they will not adjust your due date, you will basically have to either pay the money or get a month ahead on payments so that on December 7th, you are making January's payment. This is something that is missed frequently when applying for a loan or buying a car. It is in the lender's best interest for you to make the payments on time and most of the time they are flexible but may only extend that flexibility at the time you are signing the loan.