Question

Stashia6

It is listed that I have 3 accounts in collections. I do NOT. Have none in collections. Now what?
I have sent letters to all credit reporting companies with information about my scores. Aurora Health was reporting that I owed them payments, so they sent them to collection. I requested from Aurora all charges and all payment made by me. I audited and compared each charge and payment. FOUND I OVER PAID AND THEY OWED ME $270.00. They sent me a check for $270.00 saying it was a mistake and they were sorry.

Also just found out fraud has been reported.